Cognitive Kid creates engaging, immersive, interactive, thematic educational applications for touch screen devices. Our company was founded in 2010 by two parents passionate about preparing children to be successful and competitive in the 21st century. Our products combine thought provoking educational content with engaging gameplay and thrilling interactions that keep children engaged and entertained. While our products aim to teach and reinforce concepts, they answer not just the “what?” but also the “why?” and ”how?”.
Our Dual Missions
- To encourage children to think, ask questions, make connections, synthesize information and develop higher order learning skills
- To instill a love for learning that will carry on from a child’s early years to throughout their adulthood
Our Approach to Teaching stems from our observations as parents and extensive discussions with educators about how kids learn and ask questions.
- Deeply enriching and immersive: Our apps utilize a thematic and contextual approach to teach a range of subjects and concepts
- Open-ended and non-linear: While our apps require children to work towards an overarching mission or goal, they have been carefully designed to enable and encourage non-linear exploration
- Adaptive: Games and puzzles with increasing levels of complexity enable kids to learn at their own pace
- Different take on age-appropriate learning: We have designed our products to enable children to learn as much as they want and at a pace they are comfortable with
- Extent of learning is independent of a child’s ability to read: Completely supported by audio, our products offer hours of independent exploration and learning for both kids who have not yet learnt to read as well as for older kids who can read
- Extensive research to ensure accuracy: We typically research 50+ books and 100+ articles to generate content for each app. We then present the more scientific, more reliable and more recent sources of information.
Our Promise to You
- We will never sell or share any personal information that you provide us, including your name, address, phone, or email address, with anyone outside Cognitive Kid for any reason
- We will neither directly market any of our products to your children nor will we display any third party advertising. However, if you (as a parent / guardian) join our mailing list, we will occasionally send you information on new and existing products
- We will make it really easy for you to unsubscribe at any time for any reason
Your feedback is critical to us. We will review every piece of feedback and incorporate your suggestions whenever possible